The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't

Go down 
+2
Peregrinn
Esk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't Empty
PostSubject: Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't   Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 3:44 am

I wanted to write a book, but I got writer's block, then didn't write for a long, long time, then didn't want to write because I didn't have a style anymore. Now I'm forcing myself to write little things here and there to get used to it again.
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
Peregrinn
Newcomer
Peregrinn

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't   Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:26 pm

Everybody wants to write a book!
And no, I haven't... yet. whistle
Back to top Go down
trennas
Admin
trennas

Male
Number of posts : 179
Job/hobbies : Writer, Photographer, Pirate
Humor : I has it!
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't   Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 2:03 pm

im writing stuff in between my schoolwork.. its hard to combine, so i just have to make do with the little time that i have:p
Back to top Go down
lioneye
Newcomer
lioneye

Female
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : movies -rpg and figting games
Humor : in a coma for the time.
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't   Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 2:02 pm

may the muses smile upon all who seek their wing. frog
Back to top Go down
http://www.elftown.com/lioneye
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't   Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 pm

I also always wanted to have a girlfriend, and here I am, married to a man Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
shaki
Newcomer

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't   Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:14 pm

bungee-jumping
Back to top Go down
Linn Scarlett
Newcomer
Linn Scarlett

Female
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Archaeologist
Humor : Bleak to Dark
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't   Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 pm

I wanted to write a book and I did. I want to finish and publish my research and I hope to do that soon. I want to be named in my tutor's research acknowledgement and thank-you-loads note of his book. I haven't yet, but I guess that's not something I haven't done yet. I mean to go to Scotland and rent a pony to ride around the Highlands. Haven't done that yet. I want to go to Romania and be all sappy tourist and visit historical places associated with Vladko. Haven't done that yet either. I heard Vlad is in Madame Tussaud in London. I am going to London. Will keep you all posted. My best friend and me promised eachother that between now and 10 years from now we'd have sex with our (now) tutor. Geh. That one I haven't come around to yet either.

Anything else? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't   Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't Empty

Back to top Go down

Things I wanted to do so far and for some reason I didn't
Page 1 of 1