The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game - About me

Go down 
+3
Ranger
trennas
Esk
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Game - About me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:36 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:49 pm

That's not a guess xP
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 5:02 pm

6 and 8?
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 8:10 pm

Noooope
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Sooo noone is guessing anymore? :(
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:27 pm

we're trying tongue
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:46 pm

If noone guesses in 3 more guesses I tell Razz
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 pm

it's your fault you only wrote things that look true roll eyes
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Razz
The false ones look so unreal to me though xD
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Ok I'll give it until tomorrow and then I spill the beans Razz
Back to top Go down
Linderel Silverbell
Contest winner
Linderel Silverbell

Female
Number of posts : 53
Humor : odd
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:50 pm

4 and 5? :o
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Yep ^_^

1. I was born a twin at 28 weeks.
Yep. Born a premie, stayed in NICU for a month. I weighed 1,5kg and I had a twin brother who was named Emmanuel and weighed 0,5kg. After ~40 days my parents were told that they had done everything they could for him but he wouldn't make it without support and told my mum she could unplug him if she wanted. She didn't. They had him aerobaptised (I don't know if that's a term in English) since they couldn't have a proper baptism sacrament and he died in the next few hours. I can't describe the feeling of knowing you once had a twin. I wish I could have lived with him.

2. Almost everything I buy must come in twos.

Oh yes. Since I was still a baby. They gave me a ball I wanted another one. Now whenever I buy decorations or shirts etc I subconsciously buy two of them almost all the time. I think I do it for symmetry but my mum believes I do it because I was a twin. I like my special little neurosis Razz

3. I believe in God.

Yes definitely. I'm a Greek Orthodox Christian, have been my whole life an I wholeheartedly believe. I'm not devout and I haven't been in church in a while but I am religious, I love my God and I believe He has blessed me and that He's watching out for me :)

4. I love designer and expensive clothes

Nah. Nada. If it's cheap and it looks pretty it's mine. If it's cheap, pretty and branded then OK cool I won't pass but I don't really care about who made the clothes and what they cost Razz

5. I love books but own very very few.

Nope. HUGE FAT lie. Sure I love books but I have so many that I can't fit them to my bookshelf anymore x)

6. It's been five years since I stopped smoking.

Yep. Was smoking for 4 years and was on ~1 pack per day, until I hooked up with my husband and since he doesn't smoke I decided it was a good chance to quit. I had an ocassional smoke once in a while after that for about 6 months then quit completely. I tried to smoke again recently (last summer) while I was under heavy emotional strain but I couldn't even breathe in the first smoke. I wasn't able to breathe properly for hours afterwards.

7. I like iridescent and shiny things.

Ooooh shiny! SOrry what were you saying? Oh yeah. Shiny stuff. That is iridescent. MINE.MINE.MINE.MINE.

8. I like Winter

Yep. I prefer cold to heat because when it's hot you eventually run out of articles of clothing you can remove to feel better. Living in Greece I've tried fierce winters and even worse summers so if I had to pick between 40c and -40c I'd go for the -40 tyvery much.

9. I don't know if my son was born prematurely or not.

Yep. Definitely true. According to my LMP due date he was born 1 day late. According to my sonogramm due date he was born 12 days early *shrugs*

10. I own a silver moon pendant I almost never take off.

Yep. This one http://elftown.com/stuff/jittpend.jpg

I have it since I was 16 and a friend bought it for me in Athens at Faliro. I love it :3
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Quote :
I can't describe the feeling of knowing you once had a twin

I was supposed to have an older brother, but my father forced mom to have an abortion Rolling Eyes
So I think I know something about how it feels like...

P.S. You forgot to pass it on Wink
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:55 pm

*nod*

Oh right! I guess I must tag Trennas now Razz
Back to top Go down
Linn Scarlett
Newcomer
Linn Scarlett

Female
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Archaeologist
Humor : Bleak to Dark
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:07 am

Ha! You will possibly never guess it Deni <3
Then again, i've blabbed an aweful lot about myself to you...

1. The first feelings of love for a man I can remember are for Pocahontha's boyfriend in the original disney movie: John Smith.

2. My current boss is a genuine alcoholic - I mean, drunk, 'cause alcoholics actually go to meetings.

3. The one obsession Denisa and I share, is our unholy fascination with Vlad Dracula - the historical prince, that is.

4. The one thing in my life that bothers me more than powerfailure is my older brother whose unnaturally gloomy disposition is bordering on depressing.

5. My dog, age 13, was into surgery last week due to having benigh breast cancer.

6. I make a living as an archaeologists, which means I am a certified scientist allowed to unearth all sorts of really cool, historical things. Such as medieval graveyards at the moment.

7. The one thing I always take with me, and the one thing I would need to ever feel at home somewhere, is my stuffed animal. A small bernese mountain dog flufthing that has been with me all my life.

8. I'am permanently in between boyfriends at the moment and don't actually mind it so much as work, friends and such keep me occupied 40 hours a day.

9. The other day I broke a shovel on my collegues back because he was acting like a total ass to me, after which his girlfriend went and took a shot at me for hitting her boyfriend.

10. I don't like the taste of alcohol and therefor drink rather little usually, and if I drink I drink very sweet stuff that obliterates the alcohol tinge.

Gehhe Good luck Deni!
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 am

7 and 10, cause beer ain't sweet Razz
Back to top Go down
Linn Scarlett
Newcomer
Linn Scarlett

Female
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Archaeologist
Humor : Bleak to Dark
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:25 am

Wrrrrrrroooong! Well partially wrong anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game - About me   Game - About me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game - About me
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3