The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

About friendship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

About friendship Empty
PostSubject: About friendship   About friendship EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 9:19 pm

Some of my opinions: I am a full person, which means I have my own opinions, principles and convictions. This means you, my friend, have no right to force me to accept yours and throw me away like an old cloth when you see it's not working. Nothing can bind me to agree you. Friends are not slaves. For the same reason, expect for me to speak my mind and try to digest the fact that I don't kiss your ass, but I am sincere. Accept the fact that I'm different, I think different and do not judge and insult me because I'm not your clone, because I didn't have the same education or I don't have the same religion. Things like "it's like this, end of the story/ I stand up and leave/ log off/ cover my years" must not exist in a friend-to-friend discussion. If you have an issue with me and pretend to be my friend, face it and let's find a solution like two grown-up, civilized persons.

'My friends are my friends' friends" does not work in real life. As they say: you cannot chose your family, but you can chose your friends. So, if you really want us to have common friends, let me chose the ones I like, don't impose them to me, because it will lead us to conflicts. When I'm right, I will not bow to anyone for your pleasure, as much as I'd care about you. "This is the way he is" cannot, under any possible reason, be superior to "this is the way I am".

If you're depressed, if your boyfriend/girlfriend cheated on you, if your hamster died, if you must reassemble your furniture and carry your washing machine upstairs or you just need a friendly someone, you can count on me. Expect though having to do the same things for me, because I'm human too and I need support. Friendship must be built from the both sides, you know.

What is friendship nowadays? Does it still exist? How should a true friend be? Do you know how to be one? What behaviour is and is not acceptable from a friend?
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

About friendship Empty
PostSubject: Re: About friendship   About friendship EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:15 pm

No one has something to say about this? pout
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com

About friendship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Inn :: The Main Room :: Stories, discussions, easy talk-
Jump to: