The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best/ worse Christmas gifts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Best/ worse Christmas gifts Empty
PostSubject: Best/ worse Christmas gifts   Best/ worse Christmas gifts EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:02 pm

Because I started up so many threads about Christmas, here's one more: what are the best and the worse gifts you got?

My best gift would be a clown doll I got in 1989, right after the revolution (that had ended on the 22). I named it Ciresel, which means something like Little Cherry Boy, because the tip of his nose was red. He was cute and soft and cuddly, I used to say he's "the man that has been by my side for the last decade". I left him behind me when I moved to France, but I miss him so much that the last time I went home I looked for him and... he had disappeared pout My mom pretended to be innocent and not know anything, but I'm sure she gave him away to some stupid kid like she already did twice Crying or Very sad I miss my little cherry so much sad

Fortunately, I can't remember my worse gift, at least at the moment...
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best/ worse Christmas gifts   Best/ worse Christmas gifts EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:21 pm

This year I got some of the best presents EVER grin

• A Sims 2 extension pack (living in a flat - i dunno the english title) which is GREAT
  • The Art of the Discworld happy (in case you don't know, I'm a huge fan of Terry Pratchett, and Paul Kidby's illustrations are PERFECT)
  • the cutest grey-with-dots skirt there is love
  • one of my favourite movies, Le renard et l'enfant
  • Nabokov's Lolita (I had lost mine and I was missing it so bad that Alexandra got me another one for Christmas)
  • a big grey purse where I can put lots of things boogie

How about you people?
Back to top Go down
loky
Newcomer

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Best/ worse Christmas gifts   Best/ worse Christmas gifts EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:37 am

I got nothing Rolling Eyes ! It seems i haven't been a good boy last year sad angel
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Best/ worse Christmas gifts   Best/ worse Christmas gifts EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Awwww! Let me give you a hug hug2
Back to top Go down
loky
Newcomer

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Best/ worse Christmas gifts   Best/ worse Christmas gifts EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:52 pm

hug2 to you too!
But in general i don't really get or give gifts, not on christmas nor any other celebrations... not my style... i know i should or it would be nice to give... but... whatever Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best/ worse Christmas gifts   Best/ worse Christmas gifts Empty

Back to top Go down

Best/ worse Christmas gifts
Page 1 of 1