The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dear Santa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Dear Santa Empty
PostSubject: Dear Santa   Dear Santa EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:16 pm

So that this year I don't get another perfume, cause I have about 5, or another stuffed toy, cause I have no more place for it, I decided that it's more practical to make a list for my significant other, so that he can pick something and make it a surprise (we women know that men do not understand allusions, subtleties and other delicate diplomatic ways we use; they need drawings, preferably including size, colour, code and store address).

Dear Santa Claus,

This year, because I’ve been a good girl and I married Dani (which deserves a prize by itself), because at the wedding I haven’t been shy and I’ve been the perfect host and I also already put up the Christmas tree, I would like you to bring me (without asking for a professional photo camera, because I know you don’t have the means):

· The Discworld Art, because I’m a huge Pratchett fan

· A brilliant future, by Cathérine Cusset

· The elves, by Bernhard Hennen

· The black satin skirt with dots, size 34 (equivalent to size 1 in USA), from [store name censored, cause I don’t do free advertising, Santa knows where from]

· Dress with white, violet and pink stripes, size 36, from [idem]

· Garnet-red shirt-dress (means dark red), size 36, from [idem again]

· Any other cute gift, besides what’s already on the list

· Snow

If I get what I want, I’ll be nice to Dani. If not, your reindeers will suffer.

Merry Christmas!

Denisa, recently Madam I…

All please share your letters to Santa grin
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com

Dear Santa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Inn :: The Main Room :: Stories, discussions, easy talk-
Jump to: