The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple?

Go down 
4 posters

Yes, definately
Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Vote_lcap40%Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Yes, I think
Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Vote_lcap40%Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
No, never
Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Vote_lcap0%Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, I think not
Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Vote_lcap0%Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't know
Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Vote_lcap20%Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Empty
PostSubject: Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple?   Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:04 am

Supposing your best friend (or a close friend) is in a gay/ lesbian couple and he/ she asks you to help him/ her to have the baby they wish for very much. Supposing they pick you because of your qualities that they'd like to see in their baby. Supposing they have everything a decent, heterosexual couple would need in order to be ready to welcome a baby. Supposing they would accept your conditions (if you want to see the baby growing, for example).

Would you help them out? Why?
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
Linderel Silverbell
Contest winner
Linderel Silverbell

Female
Number of posts : 53
Humor : odd
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple?   Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:59 am

In a heartbeat, because I believe same-sex couples have the right to raise a child, too. Of course I'd suggest adoption (because heaven knows there are way too many children out there without a stable home) but if they were intent on having their very own child, I would gladly help.
Back to top Go down
Tragic Romeo
Newcomer
Tragic Romeo

Male
Number of posts : 18
Humor : from Ironic to caustic,immature to crude, most all that's notcruel to small animals
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple?   Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:43 pm

been there done that youngest son is soon to be 21 may 2nd
Back to top Go down
Linn Scarlett
Newcomer
Linn Scarlett

Female
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Archaeologist
Humor : Bleak to Dark
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple?   Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 9:01 pm

Hm, I would definately consider it but I can't say if I would do it right away just like that. It's just that I am not sure if I'd be able to distance myself from a child that is as much my own (biologically) as theirs (sociologically). I might regret it, I might not. Knowing this, I'd be considering but not jumping forward just like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple?   Would you donate your ovules/ sperm for a gay/ lesbian couple? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Inn :: The Room With Red Courtains :: Couple discussions-
Jump to: