The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What do you do when you cannot sleep?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

What do you do when you cannot sleep? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do when you cannot sleep?   What do you do when you cannot sleep? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Everyone has insomnia here and then. What do you do to pass the time (supposing that you've tried everything to fall asleep and couldn't)?

I usually read (that's how I finished most of the books of the Royal Assassin series), or sometimes, when I feel inspired, write. I spend my night on the computer quite rarely, cause we live in a 1 room flat, so it can bother his sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you cannot sleep?   What do you do when you cannot sleep? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 7:17 pm

REad, go online mostly. Play videogames on some portable console *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you cannot sleep?   What do you do when you cannot sleep? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:04 pm

Reading is good, that's how I finished most of the books that didn't captivate me until then Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you cannot sleep?   What do you do when you cannot sleep? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Bwehehehe

I never had insomnia. Most of the times it is just that I DON'T want to sleep just yet
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you cannot sleep?   What do you do when you cannot sleep? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:38 pm

you're one lucky woman. most of the times when I cannot sleep is either when he falls asleep before I get in bed, or if it's too hot in the room, which is pure torture.
the last time I had insomnia I used the occasion to do my nails. all 20 of them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Linn Scarlett
Newcomer
Linn Scarlett

Female
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Archaeologist
Humor : Bleak to Dark
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you cannot sleep?   What do you do when you cannot sleep? EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:24 pm

I write on a random story of mine (usually Ductape lately) or I draw emo-fanart (mainly of Creed lately). :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you cannot sleep?   What do you do when you cannot sleep? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you do when you cannot sleep?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Inn :: The Main Room :: Stories, discussions, easy talk-
Jump to: