The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A bystander's diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

A bystander's diary Empty
PostSubject: A bystander's diary   A bystander's diary EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:32 pm

I've always seen myself as a bystander, an observant. I like to stay aside and watch, analyze and discover the way people and things work - hence the title of this diary and my photo diary.
I hope I will write often enough.
Here we go.
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

A bystander's diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bystander's diary   A bystander's diary EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 6:54 pm

'Once upon a time, there was storyteller that wandered around the world with his bag full of fairytales. One day, he passed by my gate and a tale fell of his bag; so I took it and I bring it to you today'. This is how grandma used to begin, after a day of begging from us grandsons, asking for the tale of Johann and the swans again and again. Her hands on the knees and a smile on her lips, she used to begin: 'Once upon a time...'

Once upon a time, there was a grandmother that was kind and beautiful as you can only see in fairytales. She had white hair and sky blue eyes, a sweet smile and kind words for everyone. Thank you, grandma, for your fairytales, thank you for every time you took me in your arms and wiped my tears, thank you for never yelling at me, thank you for all the candy you hid in the pockets of your dress, thank you for having existed. I wish you lived to take my own children in your arms and tell them stories like you did for me. I wish you lived forever.

Farewell, my dear, dear grandma, and forgive me for never telling you how much I loved you...
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com

A bystander's diary
Page 1 of 1