The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fanvid Music Video Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ranger
Guard
Guard
Ranger

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Fanvid Music Video Contest Empty
PostSubject: Fanvid Music Video Contest   Fanvid Music Video Contest EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:02 am

ok, so... as the title of the thread says... this is a contest for making a music video about your favorite... movie, tv show, or hell... I'll even allow video games (provided the game has a storyline and is not strickly online multiplayer only... though I do love those types of games)

Rules:

1) You can choose your own song to use

2) You can pick your own movie/tv show/game to use too (though you must choose from a list of 10 for each category)
2b) The list will be made from the first 10 requests posted in this thread (for example, if you want to use Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Call of Duty 4, Stargate, Star Wars, or etc... name it in this thread and I will add it to a list of possible choices)

3) Videos will be uploaded to Youtube... ending credits will not be needed, except you must add your handle/name for this forum to the end of the video as proof that you made it

4) Contest will close on the 5th of December and voting will go until December 25th (How's that for a Christmas gift?)

The list of video choices

Movies
1) Lord of the Rings
2) Harry Potter
3) Dog Soldiers
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

TV Shows
1) Band of Brothers
2) Battlestar Galatica
3) Stargate
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Video Games
1) Call of Duty 4
2) Final Fantasy series
3) Assasins Creed
4) Halo
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
Back to top Go down
Ranger
Guard
Guard
Ranger

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Fanvid Music Video Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanvid Music Video Contest   Fanvid Music Video Contest EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 8:47 pm

ok, I added a few to get started...
Back to top Go down

Fanvid Music Video Contest
Page 1 of 1