The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How much do you tell your friends about your significant other?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

How much do you tell your friends about your significant other? Empty
PostSubject: How much do you tell your friends about your significant other?   How much do you tell your friends about your significant other? EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Some people tend to give alot of details about their romantic lifes, even make up stories about how wonderful or, on the contrary, how awful it is, while others don't even say what's the name of their boyfriend/ girlfriend. What should we and what shouldn't we say?
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: How much do you tell your friends about your significant other?   How much do you tell your friends about your significant other? EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:17 pm

I had a time (with my first 3 boyfriends) when I was giving all the spicy details to my friends. I liked being considered open-minded, a modern woman (kind of like in Sex and the City's motto "Carrie Bradshaw knows everything about sex, and is not afraid to ask") that knew everything there was to be known about it and that wasn't shy to speak about it.
Then the 3rd one, Mihai, told me he was bothered by my big mouth, although everything I said about him was more than positive ( giggle ) so I tried to keep it a bit more shut.
Right now I do speak about him, I use to complain to my friends when he's getting on my nerves, I also talk about the nice things he does (but sort of less, because when I'm happy I don't need to talk about it - on the contrary, when I'm angry I have to tell it to everyone Laughing), but I do not give away intimate details (like size, techniques and all).
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: How much do you tell your friends about your significant other?   How much do you tell your friends about your significant other? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 6:41 pm

So how about you, people? How much do you say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much do you tell your friends about your significant other?   How much do you tell your friends about your significant other? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much do you tell your friends about your significant other?
Page 1 of 1