The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TV and web series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy
Registration date : 2008-01-28

TV and web series Empty
PostSubject: TV and web series   TV and web series EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Thanks to Ranger, now I laugh my ass off with The Guild (webseries) about a group of gamers and their virtual and/or IRL problems.
Quote :
Like my helmet? it's + 5 sexterity
Quote :
our keyboard chemistry is undeniable
Quote :
I had husband aggro
Quote :
in real life, you're a starting character; if we were to be together, you will have to do some major leveling
lmao

I also watch The L Word (on www.66stage.com, where you can find most of the TV series), it's about a group of lesbians in LA, I think it's really good and ...instructive Razz (don't think about anything naughty tease)

So what do you people watch?

Last edited by Esk on Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
loky
Newcomer

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-03-31

TV and web series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV and web series   TV and web series EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 3:57 pm

i don't really watch anything now... i mean i used to watch series like: House MD, One Tree Hill, Dexter and so many others... but now ... i'm kind of bored and i'm waiting for the series to end and then i'll watch them all in a day or too. The series i'm still watching now on a weekly basis are Supernatural and Naruto( Embarassed ), and i still have like 6 season of The Simpsons to watch when i'm really bored
Back to top Go down
Linn Scarlett
Newcomer
Linn Scarlett

Female
Number of posts : 33
Job/hobbies : Archaeologist
Humor : Bleak to Dark
Registration date : 2008-12-05

TV and web series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV and web series   TV and web series EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 10:06 pm

I am back on being hooked up on Crime Night. Mostly the well known German crimis (they're the best) like Rex. But also various of the american flings such as (but not limited to) Bones, Criminal Intent, Criminal Minds, N3mbers, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Close to Home, Ghost Whisperer. That kind of things. Going to try Medical Detectives tonight, might be good.

Oh, if you ever get the chance watch Cavemen and 3RD Rock From The Sun. They are so lame they're hilarious again. A good brittish sit-com I always watch (and recently got the DvDs from) is Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps. And I watch Sex & the City. Carrie Bradshaw copyrighted my life -_-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TV and web series Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV and web series   TV and web series Empty

Back to top Go down

TV and web series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Inn :: The Main Room :: The Arts Room :: Moving Pictures-
Jump to: