The Red Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rants, rants and more rants

Go down 
+2
trennas
Esk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ranger
Guard
Guard
Ranger

Male
Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 11:04 pm

ahh good... because I just loaded up every firearm I currently own... guns
Back to top Go down
lioneye
Newcomer
lioneye

Female
Number of posts : 22
Job/hobbies : movies -rpg and figting games
Humor : in a coma for the time.
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:29 pm

living near a place that was renovating.

today i was looking forward for some time in the sun.
not happening, blow
no sooner did i strike camp than i was hit with a breeze heavy with industrial streingth glue.

top that my net connetion kept failing like every two minutes for a good part of the day.

top that i'm all out of bubblegum.bang head

'sides that it's not that bad'

hmm...guns?
dont suppose you'd like to comeover for target practice.Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.elftown.com/lioneye
Ranger
Guard
Guard
Ranger

Male
Number of posts : 116

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 8:31 pm

as long as I am not the target... I guess not
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female
Number of posts : 546
Humor : Bossy

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 8:11 pm

my pictures didn't come out the way I wanted them to... ranting It's hard to be the photographer and the model mad
Back to top Go down
https://theredinn.forumotion.com
trennas
Admin
trennas

Male
Number of posts : 179
Job/hobbies : Writer, Photographer, Pirate
Humor : I has it!
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:14 am

the sun is great and all.. but the downside is that as soon as there is as much as one miniscule minute of luke-warm sunlight, all the terraces of the bars and cafes are crammed with people so that (if you are lucky not to die in a fight over a chair and manage to obtain a seat somewhere) you have to wait 20 minutes for your drink..

it was a good idea to leave and just buy a beer in the supermarket though pirat
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 3:52 pm

It's annoying seeing little cheap plastic hearts everywhere, me thinks Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:21 pm

What bothered me today?

A little brat (that annoys me every time he sets foot in the shop to be honest) hit his sister in here and the girl started crying and as a result I was yelling at the little bastard for 5 minutes -.- *growls*

And another thing... Grandmas in Greece usually make decorative pillows for their grandchildren before they're born, it can be something plain with a touch of lace or a textile one etc, so my mother in law worked her eyes out to embroider a very pretty one for my baby with his name and a little cute bear and some checked cloth all around and gave it to her friend to sew (cause she owns a sweing machine) and the evil jealous witch just ignored the way my mum-in-law had the name and pattern and all and did it they way SHE liked -.-;;; I'm SO annoyed. I liked the pillow, my husband like the pillow and my mother in law obviously liked the pillow the way it was. WHY THE HECK did the evil witch had to change it :(((
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:23 pm

That's nasty sad Group hug to make you feel better? group hug
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:36 pm

Yeah it is T___T

And I can't say anything cause she's my mum-in-law's friend :( (Although my mum in law got pissed too :p)

:3 group hug
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:37 pm

Well, wait for your mom-in-law to say something about it, and agree with her Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 11:40 pm

What (really) bothered me today:
(from my ET diary)

I was having a very catchy dream this morning. I was at my gandma's house with my mother and sisters and lots of family. There was a vampire attacking the village, and then he came in our yard, grinning at us with his teeth dripping blood, and saying: "You think you can stand up against me, you poor little mortals?" I took the little baby that was with us in my arms, held her close, kissed her and put it in my grandmother's arms, and pushed her behind me so I can protect them. The vampire approached slowly with his evil grin while I was saying that the phoenix will surely appear and kill him*, and he laughed in my face. Then suddenly, there was a beautiful yellow and orange bird flying in circles above us, getting closer and closer, and I smiled triumphantly and showed it to the vampire. He turned to look at it, and the phoenix dived, aiming at his chest, and... drrrrriiiiiing!! the phone rang. Really insistently. >.<

______
* must be because of Pratchett's Carpe Jugulum where the phoenix is said to destroy vampires
Back to top Go down
Angel In Red
Newcomer
Angel In Red

Female
Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : Overseas Senior Administrator of a Training Company, my i sound posh. XDD
Humor : Itching to read new L.J Smith Book thats what.

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 6:05 pm

I had a dream where I was having fun groping at Denisa's boobies. XD bounce aplause cheerleader Scooreee for me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elftown.com
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 6:11 pm

shouln't have put that on "what did you like today"? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angel In Red
Newcomer
Angel In Red

Female
Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : Overseas Senior Administrator of a Training Company, my i sound posh. XDD
Humor : Itching to read new L.J Smith Book thats what.

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 6:28 pm

Eh.

waiting

Come on, hand over those boobs. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.elftown.com
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2008 6:34 pm

run
I'll think of it if I see you're active on the forum today grin
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 3:09 pm

I was really close of hanging Schumi by his tail and beat him to death last night. For some unknown reason, he was very agitated and made lots of noise. He started by gnawing the plastic tubes of the cage. I woke up and gave him extra food to keep him busy. Ten minutes later he turned his food dish upside down and somehow managed to smash it repeatedly against the cage wall. I woke up again and took it off the cage. Then he did the same with the little special rock he has for nibbling. I took that off the cage too. I wanted to take the water dish too but I told myself he's not stupid enough to overturn that too (given that it's twice its size). Well he did >.< so I took everything off the cage and give him a little hit over the snot to calm him down, but he started running around the cage like a mad hamster. He kept doing it the entire night, and gnaw the cage bars. If he does that again, he's dead I tell you chair

ranting
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 1:46 pm

Argggg my bunny does that sometimes :s

Drug him, it might work Razz

Lots bothered me for several days now Mad
First and worse we had a break in into our shop and had several playstations stolen and windows smashed :( As a result the hubby stayed here all night till the glass repair dude came to change the pane but it was -5c and now he's in bed with fever. On top of that they cut the power for our other shop because what we've been paying for the last 3 months never got registered in the computers bang head

Oh and of course everyone in my childbirth class has already given birth apart from me -.- -.- j5
Back to top Go down
trennas
Admin
trennas

Male
Number of posts : 179
Job/hobbies : Writer, Photographer, Pirate
Humor : I has it!
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 2:09 pm

I remember the time when i used to have to gerbils.. they had these long kangaroo feet they used to drum with on the floor of their cage XD silly things they were.. but they werent bothering me as they were downstairs and my bedroom was upstairs Razz

sheesh! that sounds particulary shitty! might be a good idea to install irons bars from now on.. or else.. well.. guns

p.s. does anyone want to buy a playstation? it has just got a few scratches on it.. and the manual is in greek, but it works like a charm! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jitter
Newcomer
Jitter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2008 8:54 pm

trennas wrote:
p.s. does anyone want to buy a playstation? it has just got a few scratches on it.. and the manual is in greek, but it works like a charm! Wink

Razz
chair

Iron Bars sound great to be honest Neutral Neutral

I seem to be bothered all the time lately
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 4:34 pm

Because of staying up late (so late that it became early) to read, I woke up at 13.55 instead of 10. I heard the alarm at 10 am, turned it off and said "I'm gonna stay 10 more mins in bed". Next thing I know is that I opened my eyes and it was 13.55 bang head Damn it! I had things to do today! ranting
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:08 am

Woke up at 6.30 and can't fall asleep again ranting
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:50 am

gah some quests are just a pain in the butt!! bang head It demands 3 effing poisontails, I killed about 30 damn scorpions and none dropped a single tail! wtf, what are the odds of meeting 30 tail-less scorpions in a row?! mad
Back to top Go down
Esk
Innkeeper
Esk

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:54 pm

it snowed today for the 1st time in 3 years. Until I finished eating, the snow stopped and until i got outside, it had all melted. Damn this warm weathered Paris! ranting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rants, rants and more rants   Rants, rants and more rants - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rants, rants and more rants
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Inn :: The Yard :: The Corner for Random talk-
Jump to: